We offer yoga programs through events, workshops and trainings, both virtual and in-person. In addition to yoga, we bring in other relevant topics, from self-defense to pelvic floor trainings. Yoga trainings include yoga teacher training, kids yoga training, and student yoga immersions.
Check out what's coming up below!
Restorative & Reiki Class Sessions
October 17 | November 14 | December 12
Reset during the fall season with 75 minutes of self-care. These special sessions will include meditation, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Reiki. The goal of this class is to actively rest and reach a new level of relaxation and mindfulness. This class uses fewer poses held for longer to deeply release body tension and provide whole body renewal. This is the perfect space to wear your comfy clothes & layers to keep you cozy throughout this easeful practice. This class welcomes all levels, all bodies, and all people who have need of rest.
*You can enjoy this practice without Reiki, just let us know at the start of class.
We require a minimum of 6 participants to run these sessions.
$25 per session
$20 for CPY members (discount is automatically applied at checkout)
PELVIC FLOOR REBUILD VIRTUAL PROGRAM
This is an on-demand, self-paced virtual program. This 4-week program will revive your pelvic floor using evidence-based physical therapy, pilates and yoga techniques.
- Daily lessons to help you better understand your pelvic floor and how your daily activities affect its health.
- 4 weeks of classes (15-30 minutes each) to build your awareness of your floor, release it, and rebuild it, PLUS two extra weeks of access to keep your progress going.
- One free consultation with Pelvic Floor Specialist Jillian Pane-Walsh is on hand to answer your questions.
10 TO 30 VIRTUAL MEDITATION PROGRAM
This 10-day program introduces you to meditation and mindfulness tools to help you bring a lasting meditation practice into your every day life. This program explores five types of meditation tools and layers them over 10 days to help you learn to sit longer with yourself. This practice will give you a foundation for continuing a personal meditation practice.
- 10 days of mediations
- E-mails and video lessons to help you learn about the foundations, benefits and goals of meditation practice.
- 15 days of access to this 10 day program so that you can repeat meditations and have extra practice time.
21-day Mobility Challenge
Begin any time! We designed our 21-day Mobility Challenge to help you learn about and challenge your body. This challenge focuses on creating mobility and elasticity throughout your body through daily movement practices that build on each other. Our goal is not only to help you move more efficiently in your body, but also to help your learn about the way you work. It's our belief that the more you know about this body you're in the more confidently you can make decisions about your movement and self-care. This program is based in fascia - the tissue that creates an interconnected system throughout your body.
This challenge includes:
- 21 classes (20-30 minutes each)
- Daily mantras and journaling prompts
- 21 lessons and body "hacks"
- Access to our online 21-day challenge community