While yoga is beneficial to your health and well-being, certain bodily changes can occur during any physical activity. You should promptly notify your instructor of any dizziness, shortness of breath, chest discomfort or heart palpitations, or any other unusual physical symptoms during your yoga class or private yoga lesson.
Participant understands that it is the sole responsibility of the participant to inform the staff/instructor(s) of any, and all, pre-existing health conditions prior to beginning each class. Participant understands it is their sole responsibility to notify the staff/instructor(s) of any change in their condition.
If you have concerns about your health or suffer from any of the following disorders, regardless of age, we strongly recommend that you consult a physician prior to beginning your yoga program:
1. Chest pains
2. A cardiac history, such as but not limited to, angina, heart attack or stroke
3. Severe respiratory problems
4. Insulin-dependent diabetes
5. High blood pressure
Photo Release: I authorize Create Power Yoga, LLC to use, reproduce and/or publish photo and/or video that may pertain to me without compensation. I understand this material may also appear on Create Power Yoga, LLC’s web page and may be used in various publications, releases, advertising, and promotional materials. This authorization is continuous and can only be withdrawn by specific authorization.
COVID-19 agreement: Participant agrees to stay home from Create Power Yoga, LLC if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to: fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath. If participant or someone they have been in close contact with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19, participant will follow all CDC, state and federal regulations regarding quarantine and testing before returning to the yoga studio.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Class credits and memberships are non refundable, non-extendable, and non transferable to other persons. They are subject to time limits. Always check your expiration date before and after your purchase.
- We have a 6-hour class cancellation policy. You must cancel at least 6-hours prior to your class.
- Late cancellation penalty:
For limited class credit holders (drop ins, class packs), late cancellation will result in the loss of the class credit.
For unlimited class holders (memberships), late cancellation will result in a $10 fee.
Introductory Offers are exempt from penalty fees.
- No-show penalty:
For limited class credit holders (drop ins, class packs), no shows will result in the loss of the class credit.
For unlimited class holders (memberships, intro offers), late cancellation will result in a $15 fee.
Introductory Offers are exempt from penalty fees.
We are not responsible for no-shows due to late arrival, and the penalty will still apply. Please arrive for class early or on time.
Special event (workshop and master class) cancellation:
- Special event cancellations have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Special event cancellations are non-refundable within 24-hours of the event
- Absence to a workshop or series is non-refundable.
Private (individual and group) appointment cancellation:
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for private classes.
- Full payment will be charged if you cancel a private session with less than 24-hour notice.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of a private class prior to 24-hours before the appointment will be refunded or kept on your account per your wishes.
- If you arrive late for a private appointment, the class will end at the original time.
Teacher Training Cancellation:
- Any tuition payments made towards training are refundable up to one-month prior to the start of training. In the case of unforeseen circumstances causing a trainee to leave training, payment may be transferred to another Create Power Yoga teacher training program held within 18 months.
- $500 registration deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation of classes, special events, appointments or teacher training by studio:
- If a class has only one student registered 30-minutes prior to the start time, we reserve the right to cancel the class. No late-cancellation fee will be charged and your class credits will remain on student’s account.
- If a special event has only one student registered 24-hours prior to the start time, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Special event credits will be refunded.
- If your class or event is canceled you will be notified by email.
- Auto-renew memberships run on the same day of each month.. However, in order to honor these great prices a $15 fee will be assessed to declined credit card transactions.
- The price of your membership will not go up during the duration of your membership. However, we do not guarantee pricing if you cancel and re-join at a later date.
- Pauses/freezes to monthly memberships for up to 60-days may be allowed due to medical reasons or travel. Suspension requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail to email@example.com. Your membership will automatically begin again on the end-date of the suspension.
- Membership termination requires at least a 30-day notice prior to the next billing cycle. For instance, if you will be billed on March 1, termination notice must be given by February 1. Termination requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership is a 6-month contract. During the first 6 months of membership, the membership may not be terminated. After the 6-month commitment, membership will continue on a monthly basis until specifically cancelled by the membership-holder.
Policy on minors (under 18) in classes:
- We set our policies to ensure that each yoga students attends classes that are safe for the developmental stage of their body and brain.
- Ages 16-17:We allow minors ages 16-17 in any of our classes, with permission (signed waiver) from their parent or guardian.
- Ages 14-15:We allow minors ages 14-15 in any of our unheated classes, with a parent or guardian in attendance with them.
- Age 13 and under: We do not allow children under the age of 13 in our adult classes.
Schedules, teachers, prices of class credits and credit packages, memberships and/or products are subject to change without notice. Please always check our website for our most current offer and schedule.